FightClub

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FightClub
FightClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT , all ppl need to discuss!

+4
hayllit
jubi
Brock
wania
8 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT , all ppl need to discuss! Empty IMPORTANT , all ppl need to discuss!

Post by wania Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:33 pm

Ok Guys here we go Smile after few polish conversations with jubb we decided that we need to talk to all of you about disvolving clan and joining other beacuse there is no point to invite new ppl to FC that have activity equal to shit :< so theres probably few ideas which clan is best for us. I guess we should all write our suggestions about which clan is cool and worth joining Smile f
i vouch +1 for VV if they will make about 15 places for our guys Smile
lets discuss and no EMO DRAMA CRYING !

wania

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT , all ppl need to discuss! Empty Re: IMPORTANT , all ppl need to discuss!

Post by Brock Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:39 pm

i vote any clan from disparance ally

Brock

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT , all ppl need to discuss! Empty Re: IMPORTANT , all ppl need to discuss!

Post by jubi Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:14 pm

I'll try to speak tonight with the leech king about this. VV is nice clan, but still i dont think they're the best choice we can make atm.

jubi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by hayllit Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:36 pm

well...i'd prolly say vv...if not, from disapearance i'd only join bf4e, proxima is full of idiots, initium doesn't have a ch...if there's a posibility to get a ch in the near future, i'd just recruit moar...

hayllit

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by wania Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:00 pm

i was talking with masaki about available slots in VV and he said he can make...5 slots.

wania

Back to top Go down

Post by jubi Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:10 pm

hayllit wrote:if there's a posibility to get a ch in the near future
There is not, we dont even have contacts with someone who can sell ch. As for ch fights, we cant win it with 3 ppls
hayllit wrote:i'd just recruit moar...
Recruiting moar is fking hard on server that has ~500 players, 200-300 are already in top allies, and others are either too low or stopped giving a shit about server competition.

jubi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT , all ppl need to discuss! Empty Eba`s Comment (.)(.) - naturall

Post by Roshko Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:06 pm

I began to play in that server and this clan because of Todor and some other guys, that why til Todor/Atila/ play, i`ll be with him and the Clan / FC/!!! Neutral Neutral Neutral
Roshko
Roshko

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jubi Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Thats why i have to speak to atila first Razz We wont do anything if he dont want it

jubi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jubi Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:46 am

Well i spoke with the leech king, he said many f words and i guess we're not going anywhere Razz

jubi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hayllit Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:46 am

jubi wrote:Well i spoke with the leech king, he said many f words and i guess we're not going anywhere Razz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNGc9zmpK5M

hayllit

Back to top Go down

Post by evolets Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:18 pm

i dont wana leave from fc. if u realy want to do something u can do here. lets grup, talk and do what we nead to do for this clan. even im a noob romanian:) i realy like the ppl fomr here (not all). atila pls slap this stupids polishhh and take the problems in ur hands:D and lets take a fucking ch next time:D

evolets

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariyan Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:34 am

evolet u can take cucu next time Very Happy

Mariyan

Number of posts : 84
Местожителство : Burgas East Coast

Back to top Go down

Post by hayllit Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:35 am

retard

hayllit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariyan Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:14 am

xaaxax haylit do you see me flaming ? dont call me retard , Registration date: 31.08.2009 ; Registration date: 09.11.2008 . I am still part of this clan and i still keep in touch with the ppl in it .

Mariyan

Back to top Go down

Post by evolets Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:15 pm

patratzel and meri take kuku:))

evolets

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:26 pm

no mariyan u and natiexu ar not part of this clan anymore ur just 2 retards that quit clan so easy

Brock

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariyan Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:53 pm

whatever like i care what u and haylit think .

Mariyan

Back to top Go down

Post by wania Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:22 pm

+1 mary! 2 retards? maybe tell us why ? lol beacuse almighty brock say so ? xaxaxa
this "2 retards" helped me more times than ur all LVLs together. so sadap random destro and leave this topic.

wania

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:34 pm

That what ppl ar when they leave clan for a lol reason

Brock

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Well you cant be part of something that u are not in or participate in "events" conected with it. Brock is right, the point that they help u before dont make them part from the clan now.Dont make drama from this, they make their choise ...
For the merge like we saw last time when there was idea like this it is hard to go in more active clan when we are too many ... they already have active ppl, that is first .Is there have point to make merge better Atila to work for ally with 1 or 2 more good clans.

Evolution

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum