FightClub

about merging

Go down

about merging

Post by naTiexu on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:31 am

ok guys so after atila go to germany we will do some kick to clean the clan from inactives and i think that one of the ways is to fill the clan with players is merging. i was looking for clan similar to our and i found 1 - BangBros . we see them many times when we raiding , they are 17 players in clan so i think that we can find place in our what u think about it ?

Admin

Number of posts : 196
Местожителство : Varna,Bulgaria
Registration date : 2008-09-12

View user profile http://fightclub.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: about merging

Post by Mariyan on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:56 am

+1 WE NEED FRESH BLOOD if we find more ppl to play and if we got bigger online the pleasure from the game will be bigger . I hate when i log and see only jubb online :<

Mariyan

Number of posts : 84
Местожителство : Burgas East Coast
Registration date : 2008-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:29 am

Stop with useless ideas think more before do/say something both of you. Was going to write long post but i will let u think again more and if u have brain u will understand that there is no point and its not even possible without kick some ppl that are from begining.

Its not important to fill fast clan, its important to fill with good ppl.

I will stop becouse post going to big once.

P.S. to Nat ...Why u closed and refuse last recuits repply?Your decision or Atila's?
First invite c grade trash now refuse potecial good pl ? what is the logic?

Hope Atila will get all in his hands bcoz some ppl go to away of their posibilities.(this is not for Nat only)

just mine 2 cents...

Best Regards
~Evolution

Evolution

Number of posts : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naTiexu on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:58 am

i refuse every1 with less then C jubi invited him and i am sure atila will kick him when he goes germany.
and u cant find good players w/o CH with good items and lv 1 by 1 6 mounths after start and fill 15 or more slots except with merge
and not i am the only who gave -v if u r online as me u willl know the opinion of other members who said it in clanchat

Admin

Number of posts : 196
Местожителство : Varna,Bulgaria
Registration date : 2008-09-12

View user profile http://fightclub.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jubi on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:32 am

Yupp, as for peep it was my mistake; he told he'll play 8h/day - and if he did, he'd have already better gear and lvl. From what i saw he's still 62, so imo kick.

jubi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:08 am

Well when u know that u cant get players with s grade high lvl noobless e.tc. without CH, ally and other shits why you refuse potencial good players not bad equiped ready to play what is needed ...

offfffff why i try to explain simple thinks .... do what u want, get who u want ... I will stop writing in recruit section there is no sence to me

GL merging with cartoon network heroes GANGBANG or something ...

Evolution

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariyan on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:13 am

I didn't like those "potencial good players" apply too.They weren't so good and other thing is that they also applied to few other clams too . They used the best known tactic "lets hope to get in the top clans if not we will try the others....

Mariyan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:37 pm

With potencial good players i mean player that can fit to clan they are good bcoz they make their gear e.t.c ...

Those palyers that u lok for 78DC/78 SWM noobless a grade + grae wont apply here we cant offer them nothnig .... get this damn it !!!

So lets be clear u give NO to 75 archer with sub PP cant remember lvl and alt spoiler,Almost full A grade(just set to be finished),that bcoz its post in other clan.Later to give +V to some crapy SE with newbie archer sub and crap gear, this SE will be usefull only if Atila is on OL but with lack of CoV-ers he will be OL when i am hero !!!
/bg
Или както казва Ники Кънчев "Добра логика! Харесваш ми ! Продължавай!"
/off bg

Doesnt matter this was mine last words do what you want .

Evolution

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariyan on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:14 pm

If u think maj set and peril is crap gear and btw SE + clar from EE is almost like EE , so i dont think SE is USELESS like u wrote , and btw idk if u play but when i log i see alot of mages online that can use SE to lvl faster

and again everything will be talked all over again in vent

Mariyan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:21 pm

[quote]If u think maj set and peril is crap gear

For end game yes.What damage u do on full buffed CoV target what damage he will?

SE + clar from EE is almost like EE , so i dont think SE is USELESS like u wrote[quote]
Alomost like is not like!Its almost like in what recharging? Very Happy Simple Q's:
-Would you replace Bishop in your PvP/Gang/Siege?RB party with SE?
-Would you replace your EE with SE in same pt's?
Dont need answer son! I talk for pt's like this not PVE shits!!!
Lvling mages for fun is not clan business, there is SE in town selling buffs they can invite him as friend and use it, but since we dont use mage group/OL group in important events SE is CRAP !!! And we will not use soon becouse there is not good gear for them so he is USELESS!!! Even if we have these pt's SE one last place for slot in them...

He dont even lvl it to 78 ... and almost Maj set without Main body is half set main body cost 1/2 of the set.

Evolution

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum