FightClub

EMORAGE MODE ON !!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

EMORAGE MODE ON !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by wania on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:15 pm

ok guys , first of all im tired of being bored. for real we do nothing even into the way for my AM (3-4 months of waiting >< ). another thing other than my AM is ally and activity. i know HOLIDAYS etc. but we have fukin HOLIDAYS where are peeps? i doubt that people left for 2 months of sunbathing or other sh1t so tell me what we are gonna do to change it? (first my AM then ally and activity) im talking about this thing because i was 1 month at holidays and i thought that when ill be back i will see many dracos ams and other S's and maybe some sets (JUST EVEN 1 S other than shitty MA). atila im up for you to reply me if u thought about some other clan than this catalysm. and if u spoke with some cl's.

CHEERS EMORAGE IN ACTION!

wania

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMORAGE MODE ON !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jubi on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:21 pm

First of all, atila wasn't too much online also, while you was talking with the headhogs on the camp.
Second - we have such activity since ~june, so nothing unusual that you dont have am yet.
If you still miss am so much, you could get it instead of spending money to oe hom Razz

jubi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wania on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:26 pm

oho nubi was first so , oeing homu was just for my own fun ;] but secondly i was giving all mats full drops other sh1t to cwh , and if i wouldnt do i could craft right now probably few AM's just from drop. but its not the point of discussion. for me more important is ally/activity. i dont know how to change it but if we wont talk about it no1 will rly care about it. so plz think about some clan try to get to CL's and talk with them. its up to natiexu/atila/whoever

wania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:14 pm

well dunno what to say .... We cant farm good for your Am when there is no enought ppl on to do it . About u drops e.t.c well u choose clan craft there is + and - in it so ... .BTW on your EE is useless your mage is low to wear S grade dunno why u crying and most important AM without SA is USELESS NAB !!!
Activity is bad almost in the begining of june after kick all shitty clans from ally and our busy CL, now is even worst ... What is plan to be done when Atila go back to Germany will remake clan and will search for ally e.t.c so stay tuned clown

enought shits going to bath ...

Evolution

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wania on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:20 pm

geeezzz guys bout am i was rly joking , atila know that i said him i can be last person who will have Am Smile so dont worry ;] HALF DRACOS ARE MINE FROM NOW!
so when atila is going back to germany ?

wania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naTiexu on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:21 pm

next week probably, not sure

Admin

Number of posts : 196
Местожителство : Varna,Bulgaria
Registration date : 2008-09-12

View user profile http://fightclub.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by wania on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:33 pm

im waiting for atila to answer me in this fuked up topic :< if he wont i will still have emorage mode on Smile and i will be very sad if he will go back to germany and tell me that he dont have anything Sad that woud be verrrrryyyyyy bad Smile

wania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down